As the world market leader in the production of aluminium tubes, our focus is on long-term success – and the key to
this success is our team of 1,000 employees whose passion and commitment are the driving force behind our company.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Then send us your application and you could soon be part of our team!
|The Key Account Manager ensures successful cooperation and lasting relationships with customers and maintains the highest level of service that reflects the Group’s standards and policies. In your role you will develop sales volumes and achieve growth targets for a portfolio of current and future Northern Europe-based customers. The position will require frequent travel throughout Northern European countries.
- Manage your client portfolio and actively participate in new key account acquisitions
- Assume responsibility for the sales volume and growth targets of your key accounts
- Implement key account sales strategies and divide these into structured and dedicated sales action plans
- Plan and take responsibility for the budget in your area across all relevant Group plants
- Manage tendering processes, price offers and offer submissions according to stipulated margins, regulations, procedures and company sales policies
- Analyse the current business situation, identify and define opportunities for growth
- Collaborate closely with key account team members to share best practices, monitor the market and competitors, and propose solutions for, e.g., product design and technical issues
- Ensure smooth, successful collaboration and communication between Customer Service, Production, Quality and SCP across all production sites
- Report to and actively collaborate with the Group Key Account Director
Your qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, sales, or a related field
- Proven experience in key account management
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and in CRM software
- Ability to build a rapport with key clients
- Ability to handle multiple client accounts
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer
- A diverse role with space to act independently
- Scope to actively shape your own working environment in a dynamic company
- An open and friendly atmosphere
- A position in a motivated and experienced team
- Long-term employment with opportunities for further training
Download this job advertisement here!