As the world market leader in the production of aluminium tubes, our focus is on long-term success – and the key to this success is our team of 1,000 employees whose passion and commitment are the driving force behind our company.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Then send us your application and you could soon be part of our team!
The focus of your exciting work as an IT system administrator lies in ensuring the operational readiness of the hardware and software systems and the further development of the IT systems, as well as data security.
- ensuring ongoing IT operations
- administration and maintenance of the company-wide IT infrastructure (clients, servers, network, security)
- help desk – support for users with hardware and software problems
- development and implementation of exciting IT projects
- participate in the creation of IT standards and guidelines
Your qualifications and skills
- completed vocational training in the IT area
- professional experience in IT, such as system administration, network technology
- detailed knowledge of the Microsoft server landscape
- structured and solution-oriented way of working
- excellent written and spoken English skills
What we offer
- opportunities to actively design your own work environment in a dynamic company
- an open and friendly atmosphere
- a position in a motivated and experienced team
- long-term employment with further training opportunities
- a fair and market-compliant salary package according to the collective agreement for the metalworking industry
If you are interested, please send us your application in German and English, detailing all relevant qualifications, skills and experience.
Download this job advertisement here!