As the world market leader in the production of aluminium tubes, our focus is on long-term success – and the key to this success is our team of 1,000 employees whose passion and commitment are the driving force behind our company.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Then send us your application and you could soon be part of our team!
This is an exciting opportunity for a role focussed on operational controlling. The successful candidate will support the various departments by providing them with analyses of relevant facts and figures.
- Producing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, and preparing variance analyses of planned and actual figures
- Producing, interpreting and monitoring KPIs
- Helping to prepare month-end accounts, as well as budgets and forecasts
- Ensuring that Group standards are observed
- Producing ad-hoc analyses and preparing decision-relevant data for the executive management
- Performing production controlling (order-based product costing in the form of a preliminary and final costing)
- Documenting corporate processes concerned with finance and administration
- Undertaking financial accounting tasks
- Continuously developing and optimising existing controlling processes and reporting systems
- Participating in projects and producing statistics and reports
Your qualifications and skills
- Business degree with a major in controlling and finance
- Several years’ of professional experience in a production company
- Excellent analytical skills, an affinity for numbers and a capacity for entrepreneurial, joined-up thinking
- A target-oriented and analytical approach to work
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience with ERP, preferably ProAlpha
- An affinity for IT, very good knowledge of Excel and ideally also Power BI
What we offer
- Scope to actively shape your own working environment in a dynamic company
- An open and friendly atmosphere
- A position in a motivated and experienced team
- Long-term employment with opportunities for further career development
- A fair and market-compliant salary package according to the collective agreement for the metalworking industry
If you are interested, please send us your application in German and English, detailing all relevant qualifications, skills and experience.
Download this job advertisement here!