As the world market leader in the production of aluminium tubes, our focus is on long-term success – and the key to this success is our team of 1,000 employees whose passion and commitment are the driving force behind our company.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Then send us your application and you could soon be part of our team!
This is an exciting opportunity for a role focussed on operational controlling. The successful candidate will support the various departments by providing them with analyses of relevant facts and figures.
- Producing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, and preparing variance analyses of planned and actual figures
- Producing, interpreting and monitoring KPIs
- Helping to prepare month-end accounts, as well as budgets and forecasts
- Ensuring that Group standards are observed
- Producing ad-hoc analyses and preparing decision-relevant data for the executive management
- Performing production controlling (order-based product costing in the form of a preliminary and final costing)
- Documenting corporate processes concerned with finance and administration
- Undertaking financial accounting tasks
- Continuously developing and optimising existing controlling processes and reporting systems
- Participating in projects and producing statistics and reports
Your qualifications and skills
- Business degree with a major in controlling and finance
- Several years’ of professional experience in a production company
- Excellent analytical skills, an affinity for numbers and a capacity for entrepreneurial, joined-up thinking
- A target-oriented and analytical approach to work
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience with ERP, preferably ProAlpha
- An affinity for IT, very good knowledge of Excel and ideally also Power BI
What we offer
- Scope to actively shape your own working environment in a dynamic company
- An open and friendly atmosphere
- A position in a motivated and experienced team
- Long-term employment with opportunities for further career development
- A fair and market-compliant salary package according to the collective agreement for the metalworking industry
If you are interested, please send us your application in English, detailing all relevant qualifications, skills and experience.