As the world market leader in the production of aluminium tubes, our focus is on long-term success – and the key to this success is our team of 1,000 employees whose passion and commitment are the driving force behind our company.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Then send us your application and you could soon be part of our team!
We are looking for Customer Service Team Lead to join our Supply Chain Team. CSL reports to Supply Chain Manager and Group Sales Director. CSL is responsible for high quality service to the customers through leading and overseeing a team of Customer Service Agents, ensuring the administration of customer requests, inquiries and orders with regards to their technical and term fulfillment with the subsequent billing; being involved in communicating with customers, cooperation with KAMs, either via phone, e-mail or face-to-face in relation to a product or service and resolving escalated issues and/or unique or complex requests from customers. CSL creates a productive and motivating working environment and addresses any issues / disputes from customers or clients to related departments and is responsible for their effective coordination.
- Provide high quality service to the customers (Order to Cash)
- Manage a team of CS agents (3 people)
- Claims handling
- Sales growth and negotiations in terms of price, volumes, contract terms with non-KAM customers
- Being responsible for sales plan execution, escalating issues in a timely manner
- Customer contract management (for non-KAM clients)
- Ensure collection activities (timely payments, credit limits, decrease overdue, etc.)
- Work in strong cooperation with KAMs, Finance, Production, Quality
- Lead and participate in cross-functional projects related to business process improvement
- Identify system and workflow improvements to enhance the team’s efficiency
- Control master data in ERP (in full and correct) by CS for the business evaluation and reports: order entry, deliveries, stock and etc
- Coach and guide less experienced team members and assist Supply Chain manager
- At least 4-7 years of related experience in Customer Service and 2-4 years as a Customer Service Lead (preferably in a production company)
- Higher education
- Fluency in English
- Ability to multitask
- Team spirit with excellent communication and cooperation skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, including Power BI
- Good skills of working in ERP system (e.g. 1C, SAP, ProAlpha)
- Ability to solve complex issues in a short time, make decisions independently
- High performance, stress tolerance, responsibility, and performance
- Experience in leading sales department and working in international environment is an advantage
Position Success Criteria
You possess a dynamic and confident personality, independent in planning and organization.
You are highly customer and solution orientated, have enthusiasm for sales, persuasiveness, negotiation and presentation skills.
A strong leader who may motivate, encourage and develop people in a positive manner, creating an open and friendly working environment.
Dowload this job advertisement here.