As the world market leader in the production of aluminium tubes, our focus is on long-term success – and the key to this success is our team of 1,000 employees whose passion and commitment are the driving force behind our company.
Are you skilled with your hands? Do you enjoy working in a production environment? Then we’ve got just the job for you!
- Work in the production of aluminium tubes
- Maintenance and servicing of printing and press equipment
- Setting and monitoring line operation parameters
- Ensuring uninterrupted, smooth and reliable operation of the equipment and keeping
it at the required level of quality
- Troubleshooting and elimination of faults, monitoring and optimization of the entire
- Ensuring the rational use of materials during repair work
- Knowledge of mechanics, electro-technics, pneumatics.
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance systems
- Experience in commissioning and repair work
- Knowledge of the preventive maintenance system, technical characteristics of the equipment
- Knowledge of equipment installation and repair methods
- An open and friendly atmosphere
- A position in a motivated and experienced team
- Long-term employment with opportunities for further training
Download this job advertisement here!